Whew! Last week was crazy! Between back to school stuff (I had to cover about 20 books I think), Girl Scout training, a blogger workshop at Vanguard, a preschool open house, and just general stuff, I am so looking forward to having the house to myself this week.
And yes, I am by myself. My youngest is heading off to preschool on Monday. I’m a bit nervous since he’s not used to being away from me all day. He seems excited, though I may hear about tears from the teacher.
Personal – (habits that keep me healthy and happy)
- walk/run 7 times this week
- stretch and strengthen my body (I know I have to do this every day to maintain my injury recovery)
- drink 6-8 glasses of water a day
- eat green (daily salad and veggies & protein at dinner)
- read a book (I’m reading through my Kindle books and cleaning up the library)
People – (activities that promote relationship with the people I love)
- date with my husband at an ice cream place (it’s a surprise!)
- phone calls and chats with friends and fmaily
Purpose – (tasks that enable me to fulfill my purpose in life)
- work on decluttering our home again
- work on my blogging/writing business
- attend a blogger lunch with Hasbro
Passion – (activities and experiences which enable me to enjoy life)
- take pictures of my youngest son’s first day of preschool
Projects – (priority tasks that need to be finished this week)
- I am finally tackling my car maintenance!
A Picture for Thought
I did my Outdoor Training this weekend in preparation for taking my troop of Daisies and Brownies camping in the spring. I was a bit nervous about going since I’m a bit of a homebody. However, our group was wonderful, and I learned a lot about camping and being a leader in general. The camp itself was beautiful.