Valentine’s Day desserts are the highlight of every romantic Valentine’s Day meal. Make and serve one of these amazing desserts to your sweetheart. Love will be in the air. These Valentine’s Day dessert recipes are short on chocolate and long on amazing flavor.
Several of these dessert recipes can be made ahead of time to save you stress. Keep the rest of your romantic meal simple, too. Order out from your favorite restaurant with curbside delivery.
Set the Mood with a Romantic Table
A romantic table needs just a few special touches to transform an ordinary dining room table into a night to celebrate your love. You can quickly throw this table setting together after sending the kids to bed early, or set up a special table in your bedroom.
Easy No Fuss Valentine Dinner Table | The CSI Project
15 Spectactular Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Panna Cotta with Balsamic Strawberries | About a Mom
- Easy Chocolate Fondue | Hoosier Homemade
- Peppermint Pattie Brownies | Two Twenty-One
- 100 Calorie Chocolate Cupcake Recipe | Happy and Blessed Home
- Strawberry Brownie Sundae | Ann’s Entitled Life
- Hidden Hearts Pound Cake | Moms Need to Know
- Heart-Shaped Sugar Cookie Twists | Grace and Good Eats
- Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars | Lizventures
- Oreo Truffles | Totally the Bomb
- Valentine Candy Recipe – Candies with Marshmallow Crème | Sweep Tight
- Valentine’s Day Marshmallow Heart Pops | Rose Bakes
- Valentine S’more Treats | Crafts a la Mode
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate-Dipped Shortbread Cookies | A Cultivated Nest
- Mocha Peppermint Cookies Recipe | Southern Krazed
- Raspberry Chocolate Cuties | A Sprinkle of This and That
Looking for Chocolate Recipes for Valentine’s Day?
Chocolate Recipes to Show Your Love | A Life in Balance