Every year I wait anxiously for spring. I love the change in light. The need for light jackets, not heavy coats and mittens. Spring means nature walks and planting flowers. Spring means trail running and bird watching.
10 Things I Love About Spring
1. I can go outside without a jacket.
2. I can plant almost all of my vegetable plants.
3. We can already harvest lettuce from our garden.
4. My lilac is blooming.
5. Bleeding Heart.
6. Spring soccer.
7. The kids playing outside.
8. Walking in the morning without a serious sweat, unlike summer.
9. The quality of light in the morning as we’re going to school.
10. And finally, opening the windows and keeping them open despite all the pollen coming in.