This week, as a member of the Nourished Living Network, I’m offering the June Real Food ebook bundle to my readers for only $14.97. Please know that if you make a purchase using a link on this page, I may earn a commission, and I am very grateful for your support of this site.
Despite being on our real food journey for about 4 years, there are so many times when I feel like I don’t have a handle on making traditional food as part of our busy American family schedule. Mentally, I know the different processes are simple, and yet, it seems overwhelming to tackle them while being a mom to 5 kids, volunteering, running a home, and yes, blogging about making food. Go figure!
Nourishing Eats by Sarah Smith of Nourished and Nurtured is truly that. Food that is nourishing, tasty, AND easy to make. Since I’m currently reviewing her newest cookbook, Nourished Cooking and loving it (I’ve shared what I’ve made on the Frugal Local Kitchen page), I was so excited to see Sarah’s earlier cookbook in the NLN June ebook bundle. Nourishing Eats emphasizes complete dinners and breakfasts, often the hardest meals to make because everyone’s rushing out or in the door.
Why I love Nourishing Eats
- Each recipe can be printed out. Just like Sarah’s newest cookbook, Nourished Cooking, each recipe is formatted for reading on the computer or tablet, or to be printed out.
- With over 50 recipes covering dinner, sauces, breakfasts, snacks and desserts, I could easily meal plan 2 months including leftovers.
- Anyone can use these recipes though they’re written for GAPS and Primal diets. To me that’s a biggie. If I’m making a recipe for a friend, I want them to say, “Wow, can I have that recipe?” Rather than, “Oh, that’s one of your GAPS recipes.”
- The meals are easy – soups, stews, slow cooker. With so many slow cooker meals included in the dinner section, I know I’ll be able to throw something together in the morning next fall and let it cook while I’m working. Or toss a meal together and leave it in the slow cooker while we head off to the pool this summer.
- Speaking of the pool, I’m anxious to try the different bar and cookie recipes in the Snack and Dessert section to keep my kids away from the snack bar.
Best of all, as a seasoned real foods cook, Sarah includes lots of tips in her recipes. Whether it’s giving different options for GAPS and gluten-free diets, or recommending products, I learned so much about making the process of making real food doable for a busy family of 7.
Remember – this sale is for ONE WEEK ONLY!
It disappears forever on June 24th at 11:59pm!
Have some questions about the technical aspects of the bundle?
Visit our Customer FAQ page.
Interested in becoming an affiliate for this sale and future sales? Learn more here!