It’s time for the Pinterest Foodie Linky Party cohosted by myself, Deals from Ms. Do, and Heather of Real: The Kitchen and Beyond. Last week, we had 43 posts linked up to the party. If it’s your first time linking up: Recipe posts, food posts, recipes pins, and food pins are all welcome. Returning party goers, welcome back. Check out our Pinterest Foodie Board for more yummy recipes.
Three Simple Dinner Recipes for My Menu Plan
In addition to the linky party features, each week, I’ll be featuring 3 simple dinner recipes I’d like to include in my menu plan. These recipes will be easy to make, frugal, and easy to turn into freezer meals.
- Copy Cat Panda Express Orange Chicken Recipe
- Bacon, Tomato and Cheese Strata
- Homemade Sausage Patties
Find More Simple Dinner Recipes
- Blueberry Breakfast Bars – NEPA Mom
- Portuguese Beans with Linguisa – That Recipe
- Cucumber, Lemon and Mint Infused Water – What the Fork Food Blog
- Almond Flour Chocolate Chip and Pecan Cookies #GlutenFree #Recipe – This West Coast Mommy
- Pasta with Roasted Butternut, Goat Cheese and Arugula – From Garden to Soup Bowl
- Raw Cucumber Rolls with Homemade Pesto – Gigi Eats Celebrities