(Read all the fine print here.)
It’s time to challenge myself with taking pictures! This time, it’s all about Instagram. As we drove to a funeral on Tuesday, I came up with a list of words to describe summer to focus my picture taking. If you want to join in, use this hashtag – #photoadayALBsummer – on Instagram so I can find your pictures. Follow me on Instagram to see mine.
My Summer Word List
- blueberries, ice cream, beach, pool, swimming, 4th of July
- sun, sunflowers, summer, ice tea, fireflies, cherries
- fireworks, flip flops, moving slowly, lazy summer day, travel
- car corn, farm market, roadside stand, boardwalk, shore
- seashells, sand between the toes, hot, humid, shade
- creek, day camp, under the stars, air conditioning
My Canon camera equipment and my tips on taking great photos. Alli Worthington’s iPhone Photography Guide for those with iPhones.
See more at: http://marketingwithsara.com/amazon/warning-to-all-affiliate-marketers#sthash.7pLtrFUN.dpuf
I share because I care, so feel free to use any of my images as long as they are credited and accompanied by a link back to A Life in Balance. Failure to link back and credit my site as a source constitutes a copyright violation. Thanks!