Each week, Motivation Monday offers lots of inspiration for better living, better health, and better eating from bloggers all over the Internet. Whether you’re looking for tips for organizing, encouragement for parenting, or inspiration to reach for your goals, Motivation Monday is the place to find that and more.
Each week, I’m highlighting the best posts from more than a year of Motivation Monday parties. Since it’s always tough to pick just a few posts from week to week to feature, I hope this new Motivation Monday roundup will highlight the posts which we couldn’t feature the first time around due to lack of space.
With so many of us entertaining family and friends at the holidays, I thought it would be a good time to remember to help those who may not have friends and families to surround and support them at this time. The holidays might be a reminder of a loss of a loved one. Others might be completely focused on taking care of a sick parent, spouse, or child leaving little energy for celebrating. Some may have a spouse or a sibling in the Armed Forces or living on another continent. Please share these posts to help others help loved ones.
- How to Support Someone Who is Sick from Simple Living and Eating
- 10 Ways to Go on a Mission Trip Without Leaving the Country from A Little R and R
- What Kids Learn from Dinner Conversation from Simple Living and Eating
- Handwrite a note of love or encouragement from A Life in Balance
- How to Help a Loved One with Cancer from Authentic Simplicity
Because I love meeting new people and sharing, this post is linked to: