Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 485 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 10 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for winter, ways to be a better mom, and fun winter crafts to do with their kids.
Want Even More Exposure for Your Posts?
Share the posts you link up here on Twitter using the hashtag #MotivationMondayParty for a chance to be retweeted by the hosts of the party! We will check the hashtag throughout the party and retweet as many as we can!
Recent Tips on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
1. 25 Amazing Cake Pops Kids (and Moms will Love! | Play Ideas
2. How to Make Your Own Cleaning Schedule | Morgan Manages Mommyhood
3. 4 Non-Candy Valentine’s Day Gifts | Sophistishe
4. Painted Glitter Feather Tutorial | Living the Dutch Dream
5. Raspberry Scones Recipe | Happy and Blessed Home
6. Chasing the Dream | Taylor Made
7. 20 Egg-cellent Easter Egg Hunt Ideas | A Mom’s Take
8. 14 Ways Your Family Can Save Money on Valentines Day | A Budget-Friendly Life
9. How We Paid Off Over $20,000 Of Debt In 2015 | Creating My Kaleidoscope
10. Organize Office Supplies in Style with a Parts Chest | Our Peaceful Planet