Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 473 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites. Thanks to 10 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for winter, ways to be a better mom, and fun winter crafts to do with their kids.
Want Even More Exposure for Your Posts?
Share the posts you link up here on Twitter using the hashtag #MotivationMondayParty for a chance to be retweeted by the hosts of the party! We will check the hashtag throughout the party and retweet as many as we can!
My Saturday theme posts will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. I will be focusing on 4 topics each month and gathering links from each party for the topics.
- Kid Crafts
- Winter Anything (this one will be a seasonal one)
- Free Printables
- Breakfast Recipes
- Anything Goes for the months with a 5th Thursday
Valentine Cards for Kids on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. Easy Thrifty Winter Mantle | Thrifty to Nifty
2. Free Hot Air Balloon Activity Pack for Kids | Happy and Blessed Home
3. Chicken Tortilla Soup | Ramblings of a (Bad) Domestic Goddess
4. Skinny Copycat Wendy’s Frosty | Housewife Eclectic
5. White and Gold Painted Terra Cotta Pots | Pastels and Macarons
6. Meatloaf Muffins | Fantastic Food Recipes
7. How to Make Tissue Paper Pom-Poms | Two Twenty-One
8. The Best Gift you can give your Husband for Valentine’s Day! | Second Chance to Dream
9. Homemade Chocolate Roll | Our Simple Homestead
10. 10 Things You Should Never Throw Away | Our Simple Homestead