Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 441 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 10 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for fall, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
Want Even More Exposure for Your Posts?
Share the posts you link up here on Twitter using the hashtag #MotivationMondayParty for a chance to be retweeted by the hosts of the party! We will check the hashtag throughout the party and retweet as many as we can!
My Thursday theme posts will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. I will be focusing on 4 topics each month and gathering links from each party for the topics.
- Kid Crafts
- Fall Anything (this one will be a seasonal one)
- Free Printables
- Breakfast Recipes
- Anything Goes for the months with a 5th Thursday
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. Classic Spritz Cookies | Grace and Good Eats
2. Turn a Small Rotisserie Chicken into a Week of Meals | A Mother Thing
3. Silver and Gold Metallic Christmas Tree Wall Art | Petticoat Junktion
4. Old Fashion Gingerbread Men | A Mother Thing
5. Gluten-Free Thumbprint Cookies | Recipes to Nourish
6. Christmas in the Kitchen | All Things Heart and Home
7. 25+ (HILARIOUS) SIGNS THAT YOUR CHILD IS A STEM GENIUS | Life Over C’s
8. Picking out our 1st Christmas Tree (& How to Photograph Them) | Jessie Martin
9. Overnight Blueberry French Toast | Stagetecture
10. 25 After Christmas Bargains | Saving Sarah