Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 404 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 10 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for fall, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
Want Even More Exposure for Your Posts?
Share the posts you link up here on Twitter using the hashtag #MotivationMondayParty for a chance to be retweeted by the hosts of the party! We will check the hashtag throughout the party and retweet as many as we can!
My Thursday theme posts will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. I will be focusing on 4 topics each month and gathering links from each party for the topics.
- Kid Crafts
- Fall Anything (this one will be a seasonal one)
- Free Printables
- Breakfast Recipes
- Anything Goes for the months with a 5th Thursday
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. Stuffed Baked Apples Dessert Recipe | Wilderness Wife
2. Cherries Jubilee Wine Cocktail with Crios Cabernet Sauvignon | Baby Loving Mama
3. A-Freaking-Mazing Artichoke Dip | Joyful Abode
4. BBQ Chicken Wonton Bowls | Housewife Eclectic
5. Being a Stay at Home Mom Blogger | Playdough and Popsicles
6. Fall Porch Decor | Thrifty to Nifty
7. Cauliflower Cheddar Soup | Vegging at the Shore
8. Fresh Herb & Olive Oil ‘HERB-BOMBS’ | Taylor Made Ranch
9. Mocha Cookie Crumble Cappuccino Recipe | Sweep Tight
10. How to Make Faux Mercury Glass | H2O Bungalow