Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 410 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 5 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for fall, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
New Motivation Monday CoHosts Joining the Party!
Please welcome 5, yes 5! additional cohosts to the Motivation Monday party! I have big plans afoot for helping you, the bloggers that join us every week, share your content with more readers in new ways. And, we need to help to grow the Motivation Monday Linky Party community!
Make sure you check out their sites. These are amazing bloggers who inspire and encourage women, moms, and wives every day.
My Thursday theme posts will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. I will be focusing on 4 topics each month and gathering links from each party for the topics.
- Kid Crafts
- Fall Anything (this one will be a seasonal one)
- Free Printables
- Breakfast Recipes
- Anything Goes for the months with a 5th Thursday
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
1. Super Easy Leaf Cookies | Easy Peasy and Fun
2. Easy Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Truffles | The Suburban Mom
3. Fan Repurposed into Industrial Mail Holder | Redo It Yourself Inspirations
4. Secrets to Getting a 6-pack | Gigi Eats Celebrities
5. Faux Pallet Art | Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom
6. Penne with Chicken and Vodka Sauce Recipe | Moms Need to Know
7. Budgets, Budgets, Spouses & Making It Work | Thrifty T’s Treasures
8. Sausage and Cabbage Healthy One Pot Meal | Saving Every Day