Editor’s Note: I updated the image for the features for this week’s party. I really messed it up! Thank you to my cohost Candi for alerting me to the error.
Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 402 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 5 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for fall, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
My Thursday theme posts will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. I will be focusing on 4 topics each month and gathering links from each party for the topics.
- Kid Crafts
- Fall Anything (this one will be a seasonal one)
- Free Printables
- Breakfast Recipes
- Anything Goes for the months with a 5th Thursday
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
1. No Bake Granola Bars | A Life from Scratch
2. Homemade Candy Corn Recipe | Hoosier Homemade
3. S’Mores Caramel Apple | You Brew My Tea
4. Iced Pumpkin Spice Cookies | The Suburban Mom
5. Making The Most of My Morning as a Stay at Home Mom | Play dough and Popsicles
6. Homemade Apple Butter | Thinking Outside the Sandbox Family
7. Easy Paleo Brownies | Cook Eat Paleo
8. French Onion Soup | The Pistaschio Project