Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 438 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 5 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for fall, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
Featured: Happy Deal Happy Day, H20 Bungalow, Tabler Party of Two, Penny’s Vintage Home, and Dandelion Patina
My Thursday theme posts will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. I will be focusing on 4 topics each month and gathering links from each party for the topics.
- Kid Crafts
- Fall Anything (this one will be a seasonal one)
- Free Printables
- Breakfast Recipes
- Anything Goes for the months with a 5th Thursday
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
1. What I said to my 30th Birthday | All I Do
2. Easy No Sew Yarn Pumpkins | Ann’s Entitled Life
3. Slow Cooker Creamy Potato Soup Recipe | A Mom’s Take
4. Choux Pastry Gluten Free | 60 – the new 40
5. Tasty and Terrific: Turmeric Black Bean Quinoa Vegetable Hot Pot | Urban Naturale
6. 10 FREE HALLOWEEN SUBWAY ART PRINTABLES | Harmony and Happiness
7. PUMPKIN SPICE CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING | Moms Need to Know
8. TIME MANAGEMENT FOR INTENTIONAL MOMS | The End in Mind