Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 443 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 5 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for fall, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
My Thursday theme posts (yes, they were on Saturday) will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. I will be focusing on 4 topics each month and gathering links from each party for the topics.
- Kid Crafts
- Fall Anything (this one will be a seasonal one)
- Free Printables
- Breakfast Recipes
- Anything Goes for the months with a 5th Thursday
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
1. Pumpkin French Toast | Cincy Shopper
2. Not Your Father’s Root Beer Chunky Float | A Worthey Read
3. Pesto Pizza with Ricotta and Mushrooms | This Pilgrim’s Life
4. Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Ice Cream | Adie and Aden
5. Surviving Creativity: Setting Priorities | The Palette Muse
6. Where to Find Fall Off-Season Travel Deals | Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller
7. Confessions of a Non-DIYer | Medium Sized Family
8. Why Falling Down Is Never the End of the Story | Lisa Murray: Peace for a Lifetime