Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 464 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 5 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for fall, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
My Thursday theme posts (yes, they were on Saturday) will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. I will be focusing on 4 topics each month and gathering links from each party for the topics.
- Kid Crafts
- Fall Anything (this one will be a seasonal one)
- Free Printables
- Breakfast Recipes
- Anything Goes for the months with a 5th Thursday
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
1. How to Speed Clean Your House in One Hour! | Love Home and Health
2. Pumpkin Cheesecake Rolls | Grace and Good Eats
3. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple Filling | This Mama Loves
4. Cheesy Penne Pasta and Chicken Bread | Our Mini Family
5. my fall uniform | domestic bliss squared
6. 12 Months of Family Service Projects | Every Star is Different
7. White Bean and Avocado Wrap | Vegging at the Shore
8. Spiked Pumpkin Latte | Ann’s Entitled Life