Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 417 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 8 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for spring and summer, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
My Thursday theme posts (yes, they were on Saturday) will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. I will be focusing on 4 topics each month and gathering links from each party for the topics.
- Kid Crafts
- Summer Anything (this one will be a seasonal one)
- Free Printables
- Breakfast Recipes
- Anything Goes for the months with a 5th Thursday
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. One Pan Baked Chicken Recipe | Teaspoon of Goodness
2. DIY Book Pumpkin | H2O Bungalow
3. Decorating a Fall Mantel on a Budget | Dagmar’s Home
4. From New to Vintage Crate Makeover | All Things Heart and Home
5. Ghostly Meringue Cookies | Mom’s Mad House
6. How Running Makes Me a Better Mom | Everyday Happiness by Julie Borm
7. Books Made into Movies for Older Boys | Brain Power Boy
8. Carpool Survival Guide: 10 Ideas for Surviving the School Line | Living with Beth