Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 350 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 8 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for spring and summer, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
My Thursday theme posts (yes, they were on Saturday) will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. I will be focusing on 4 topics each month and gathering links from each party for the topics.
- Kid Crafts
- Summer Anything (this one will be a seasonal one)
- Free Printables
- Breakfast Recipes
- Anything Goes for the months with a 5th Thursday
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. 25 Delicious Muffin Recipes | More Than a Mom of 3
2. Apple Filled Cupcakes w/ Brown Sugar Frosting | Simplee Thrifty
3. 21 Ways to Make the Most of Your Disney Vacation | Fun Money Mom
4. Digital Home Management Binder: Evernote | The Super Mommy Club
5. Bacon and Leek Quiche | Robyn’s Hobbies
6. Let’s Ease Back into the Fall Routine | Sugar Crumbs