Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 335 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
We’ve got all kinds of ideas for you this week including:
- an amazing Raspberry Macaroon recipe perfect for a spring party
- Caramel Pound Cake
- and Health Food fakers lurking in your grocery store aisles
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 8 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for spring and summer, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
My Saturday theme posts will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. Get your posts fitting the weekly theme in the Motivation Monday linky by Thursday evening, and I’ll include them in the Saturday post.
- Spring – anything goes
- Salad Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Free Printables
- Snacks for Sports Season
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. Health Food Fakers | Gigi Eats
2. Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Quinoa Casserole | Pink When
3. Raspberry Macaroons | Giraffes Can Bake
4. Pink Grapefruit Slushy Recipe | Southern Krazed
5. Caramel Pound Cake | Lou Lou Girls