Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 449 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
We’ve got all kinds of ideas for you this week including:
- a cute spring craft your kids will love to make
- a fun Easter basket gift for big and little girls
- and tips for growing basil like a BOSS
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 8 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for winter, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
My Saturday theme posts will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. Get your posts fitting the weekly theme in the Motivation Monday linky by Thursday evening, and I’ll include them in the Saturday post.
- Spring – anything goes
- Salad Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
This week’s features chosen by Mitzi of Written Reality
1. Irish Potato Bites | Home.Made.Interest.
2. Carrot Nail Polish | Homemaking Hacks
3. Simple Spring Necklaces | Cutting Tiny Bites
4. White Chocolate Bunny Peeps | A Mitten Full of Savings
5. Easter Egg Wreath | A Vision to Remember
6. 10 Tips For Growing Basil Like a Boss | Ten at the Table