Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 421 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
We’ve got all kinds of ideas for you this week including:
- the importance of family meal time
- why kids need to be bored
- and overcoming your own lack of motivation
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 9 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for winter, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
My Saturday theme posts will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. Get your posts fitting the weekly theme in the Motivation Monday linky by Thursday evening, and I’ll include them in the Saturday post.
- Frugal Tips for the Home
- St. Patrick’s Day Crafts and Recipes
- Spring – anything goes
- Easter – anything goes
- Salad Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
Steph of A Grande Life
This week’s features picked by Barb of A Life in Balance.
1. Compassion, Empathy, and a Story about Starfish | Ripped Jeans
2. 8 Reasons Family Meal Time is Important | Amber Kristine
3. 9 Dinosaur Activities for Toddlers and Their Big Brothers | Brain Power Boy
4. Rethinking Boredom | The End in Mind
5. 2015 Spring Garden Planning | Little House Living
6. How to Overcome Lack of Motivation When You Just Don’t Feel Good | Daily Mayo