Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 445 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
We have all kinds of ideas for you this week including:
- Bacon Recipes
- Becoming the Mom I Want to Be (fantastic read!)
- and 3 amazing dessert recipes
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 9 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for winter, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
My Saturday theme posts will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. Get your posts fitting the weekly theme in the Motivation Monday linky by Thursday evening, and I’ll include them in the Saturday post.
- Frugal Tips for the Home
- St. Patrick’s Day Crafts and Recipes
- Spring – anything goes
- Easter – anything goes
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
Steph of A Grande Life
This week’s Featured Posts Chosen by Jen of Making Our Life Matter
1. Becoming the Mom I Want to Be| A Grande Life
2. Busy Family Snack Bag and Recipe | Organized 31
3. 20 Mind Blowing Bacon Recipes | Dreaming of Leaving
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle Recipes | Upstate Ramblings
5. Chocolate Dipped Red Velvet Oreos | Working Mom Magic
6. No Churn Cherry Cheese Cake Ice Cream | Cincy Shopper