Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 425 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
We’ve got all kinds of ideas for you this week including:
- tips for better iPhone pictures
- a Power Punch smoothie to kick off your day
- and Valentine’s Day pretzel treats
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 9 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for winter, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
My Saturday theme posts will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. Get your posts fitting the weekly theme in the Motivation Monday linky by Thursday evening, and I’ll include them in the Saturday post.
- Tips for a Better 2015
- Frugal Tips for the Home
- St. Patrick’s Day Crafts and Recipes
- Spring – anything goes
- Easter – anything goes
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
Steph of A Grande Life
This week’s Featured Posts Chosen by Katie of Mom Favorites
1. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats | About a Mom
2. Valentine’s Day Pretzel Treats | Pink When
3. Roasted Brussels Sprouts | RCH Reviews
4. #Iphoneography- Tips and Tricks for taking Better Smartphone Pictures | Natasha in Oz
5. XoXo Valentine Wall Decor | The Southern Couture
6. Green Glow Power Punch Smoothie | Happy Mothering