Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 382 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
We’ve got all kinds of ideas for you this week including:
- 5 Tricks to Keep Your House Clean Forever (Must Read!)
- Things to Love about January
- and Healthy Eating on a Budget
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 9 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for winter, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
My Saturday theme posts will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. Get your posts fitting the weekly theme in the Motivation Monday linky by Thursday evening, and I’ll include them in the Saturday post.
- Valentine’s Day Gifts for Classmates
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Tips for a Better 2015
- Frugal Tips for the Home
- St. Patrick’s Day Crafts and Recipes
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
Steph of A Grande Life
Features Picked by Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
1. Best Ever Oatmeal Treats | Written Reality
2. How to Afford Healthy Eating | Of the Hearth
3.5 Quick Tricks to Keep Your House Clean Forever | Written Reality
4. 10 Things I Love About January | Ten at the Table
5. The Battle of Mom Guilt | Faith Along the Way
6. 5 Don’t Miss Resources for Career Change | Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller