Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 267 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
We’ve got all kinds of ideas for you this week including:
- cheap date night ideas
- snowball cookies
- and tips for smart charitable giving
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 5 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for summer, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
My Saturday theme posts will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. Get your posts fitting the weekly theme in the Motivation Monday linky by Thursday evening, and I’ll include them in the Saturday post.
- New Year’s Eve Appetizers
- Crafts for Kids
- Organizing Tips
- Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Lauryn of The Vintage Mom
Katie of Mom Favorites
Marie of Normal Everyday Life
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Barb- A Life in Balance
1. Cheap Date Night | Amber Kristine
2. Moving Past Failure: What Keeps You Stuck | Stuck in Your Rut
Mitzi- Written Reality
3.Snowball Cookies | A Cup full of Sass
4. Homemade Snicker Bars | Wheel N Deal Mama
Katie- Mom Favorites
5. Party Food Recipes: Salmon Pinwheels | In the Playroom
6. Strawberry Cheesecake Santas | Raining Hot Coupons