Welcome to a new week of Motivation Monday! Last week, 248 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing!
We’ve got all kinds of ideas for you this week including:
- stocking stuffers for toddlers
- tips for Dads to Be
- and Christmas presents on a budget (always helpful!)
Motivation Monday is all about inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 5 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for Thanksgiving and Christmas, ways to be a better mom, and fun crafts to do with their kids.
My Saturday theme posts will be another opportunity to expose your fabulous crafts, projects, and recipes with my readers. Get your posts fitting the weekly theme in the Motivation Monday linky by Thursday evening, and I’ll include them in the Saturday post.
- Christmas Kid Crafts
- Gifts Under $25
- Elf on the Shelf
- Christmas Decorations
- Christmas Desserts
- New Year’s Appetizers
Recent Crafts and Recipes on A Life in Balance
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Lauryn of The Vintage Mom
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Barb- A Life in Balance
1. DIY Christmas Gift Guide for Kids | Creative K Kids
2. Dads to Be | Amber Kristine
Katie- Mom Favorites
7. Holiday Baking Sweet Potato Pie Bars | Giraffes Can Bake
8. Honey Glazed Carrots| Raining Hot Coupons
Toni- Tickles and Timeouts
9. Super Handy Budget Friendly Gift Guide | Saving Sarah
10. Christmas Presents on a Budget | From This Kitchen Table