I always feel like I gain weight over the holidays, especially now that I’m getting older. Since I’ve been eating gluten-free for a few years, healthy eating is a habit for me 80% of the time. Making sure I get enough exercise is more of a struggle during the busy holidays. Finding these tips in last week’s Motivation Monday party was practical and inspirational.
- Choose to Be Beautiful from Calm, Healthy, Sexy
- 4 Tips for Managing Your Weight during the Holidays from Calm, Healthy, Sexy
- 5 Tips for Preventing Heartburn and Indigestion during the Holidays from Delicious Obessions
- National Diabetes Awareness Month from Simple Living and Eating
- Finding Time for Fitness from the Write Balance
Because I love meeting new people and sharing, this post is linked to: