How do you celebrate your successes? How do you remind yourself of how far you’ve come with your goals? Do you keep a list of your daily blessings?
Earlier this year, I ran across the idea of a Good Things Jar. Every time something good happened, you would write it on a piece of paper, put it in the jar, and then read through them on New Year’s Eve as you look back on the year.
I decided to call mine a Celebration Jar. Being a positive person, I love the idea of celebrating the big and little moments in life. I took a big vase I found on clearance at Target and made a sign for it using paper and Washi tape. The jar sits in my office on a shelf by my desk.
What to Put in Your Celebration Jar
– Something that made you smile
– A goal you accomplished
– A healthy choice you made
– Who you spent time with
– A memory or good story
– A lucky break or something that felt “meant to be”
– Nice weather
– A second chance
What’s in My Celebration Jar
- Achieving a blogging goal in January
- Finally publishing an article on Hubspot, another blogging goal
- Finishing my 1st race for 2014 as part of the #14in2014 challenge AND running the entire race
- Making money through the blog to pay for my blogging expenses
- My mother telling me how proud she is of me
- My daughter losing 2 teeth in one week
What successes are you celebrating this month?
MMM Link Up Party, Inspire Me Monday, Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party, Good Tips Tuesday, The Gathering Spot, In and Out of the Kitchen Party, The Scoop Link Party, Tweak It Tuesday, Tell Me About It Tuesday, The Mommy Club, Works for Me Wednesday, Inspire Us Thursday, Get Inspired, Healthy Happy Green and Natural