March is Frozen Food month! Look for sales on frozen items all month, along with meatless items for Lent. Check your favorite clothing stores for winter items in clearance. I picked up 4 winter coats for my kids at a huge savings at Kohl’s.
Remember – buy these items if you need them. Set aside money weekly in anticipation of bigger purchases. Use the power of cash to negotiate your savings.
- International Women’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Palm Sunday
Amazon Subscribe and Save
I checked my Amazon Subscribe & Save on a regular basis. I have some items scheduled for monthly delivery and others for 4 or 6 months.
Items I buy from Amazon Subscribe and Save:
1. Frozen Food – In the frozen food section, look for: frozen vegetables, meats, ready made meals, breakfast items, and pizzas. Look for sales on fish for Lent.
2. Holiday Items – After St. Patrick’s Day look for the following items in clearance: themed beer glasses, t-shirts, signs, decorations, and candies. Guinness items often go on sale, too.
3. Winter Outwear – Winter clothing and outwear will be on clearance. Look for winter boots, hats, and gloves, too.
4. Spring Cleaning – With spring coming in 20 days, you’ll find cleaning supplies on sale. Check for household items in local thrift stores late in March as folks clean out their homes and donate unwanted items.
5. Sport and Exercise Equipment – Need a new bike for one of your kids? Stores will be getting rid of last year’s models to make room for this year’s models. The same holds true for exercise equipment.
Get a Copy of a Weekly Menu Plan You Can Edit and Print
- Haas Avocado
- Spring Onions