This post is part of a series based on Laine’s Home Economics: 50 Ways We Paid Off Our House on One Income. Previous posts in the series are listed at the end of this post.
Here are some ways for me to be thankful and content:
- Speak positively about my circumstances, whatever they are.
- Be patient.
- Don’t compare myself to my neighbors, my friends, my family..
- Be mindful.
- Be a good steward of what we have.
- Support my husband as the sole supporter of our family.
- Teach my children needs vs. wants.
- Teach my children stewardship of their toys and clothes.
- Share what I have.
- Thank God always.
Previous Posts in the Series:
Give to the Poor
Pay Back All Debts
Save, Save, Save
Make a Budget
More on Electricity
Cooking from Scratch
Make Savings a Bill to Pay
Phone, cable, and internet access
Good food, Quality ingredients
Waste Not Want Not
Because I love meeting new people and sharing, this post is linked to:
Frugal Friday at Life as Mom and Share Your Sunday Best at Feels Like Home