Brownie Bites are one of my favorite recipes to make when I want to do something fun for the kids. I’ve also made them for the kids to bring them into school to celebrate their birthday with their classmates.
If you’re short on time, use a boxed mix, regular or gluten-free, to make the brownies.
- 1 cup of butter, melted
- 1 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 3½ cups of organic sugar
- 4 tsps vanilla extract
- 8 eggs
- 1½ cups cocoa powder
- 2 cups finely ground almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- White Chocolate wafers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put mini muffin pan wrappers in mini muffin pans. If you don't have wrappers, spray the mini muffin pans with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Mix together the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla by hand in a mixing bowl. Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well between additions.
- Incorporate the cocoa powder in the batter, mixing well again.
- Add in the flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- Using a one Tablespoon scoop, place one scoop in each lined muffing opening. The batter will spread out as it bakes, filling the muffin tin opening. Top with white chocolate wafer.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until done.
|Mini Muffin Pan||Mini Muffin Cups||Fun Mini Muffin Cups||1 Tablespoon Scoop|
- Gluten-Free Peppermint Brownie Bites
- Black Bean Brownies
- Gluten Free Blender Brownies
- Carob Brownies
- The Cost of Homemade Brownie Mix
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse Bars
8 Baking-Related Coupons
- $0.40 off (2) Pillsbury Sweet Rolls
- $0.75 off 1 Immaculate Baking Co.™ Dry Baking item
- $0.50 off ONE Original Bisquick Baking Mix
- $0.50 off (1) Betty Crocker™ Hershey’s™ Bar Mix
- $0.50 off Betty Crocker Create ‘n’ Bake Cookie Mix
- $0.50 off any Fiber One™ Soft-Baked Cookies
- $0.75 off TWO COBBLESTONE Breads, Buns or Rolls
- $2.00 off on C&H Sugar & 2 SUREJELL Pectins