As a busy mom of 5, I love easy holiday appetizers that can be made ahead or cooked in a slow cooker. These 7 easy appetizers are great for New Year’s Eve since you can make most of them a day or 2 early and then relax on New Year’s Eve. If you have time, make a double batch and store the extra in the freezer for the Super Bowl.
When putting together your pre-party planning list, set aside time a week or 2 ahead of time to make these and freeze them. Don’t forget to include taking them out of the freezer the day before the party on your pre-party planning list.
These easy appetizer recipes were shared at my Fabulously Frugal Thursday linky party. Every week, bloggers around the web share their best tips, tricks, recipes, home improvement projects, and more. Join us!
- Homemade Egg Rolls from Little House Living
- Kale Chips from Modern Christian Homemaker
- Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip from My Coupon Lady
- Homemade Spiced Nuts from Prudent Living on the Home Front
- Lemon Rice Croquettes from Wilderness Wife
- Guacamole from Barb’s Fit U
- Garlic Cheese Biscuits