Even though we didn’t make a lot of gifts when I was growing up, to me Christmas has always included homemade gifts. As my kids have grown, I like to make them a new pair of homemade knitted socks each year. Sometimes I’ll make something for their room like the initialed pillow I made for my daughter one year. One of my sister-in-laws makes a simple knotted fleece blanket for each new niece or nephew in the family.
I had so much fun pulling together these Christmas gift ideas for kids from past Fabulously Frugal linkies to help you get started with making gifts for your kids. The projects are simple to make, though the sandbox project is better suited as a weekend project.
- Felt Pizza from Raising Crops and Babies
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark from Organized 31
- Homemade Play Dough Recipe from Prudent Living on the Home Front
- Pocket Purses from Family Home and Life
- DIY Upcycled Picture Frames from The Vintage Mom
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Game from Family Home and Life
- How to Make Grippy Socks from Brown Thumb Mama
- Build a Better Sandbox from Family Home and Life
- DIY Hunger Games Shirt from Wilker Do’s
More Christmas Gift Ideas to Buy or Make for Kids
- More than 20 Gifts Made in An Afternoon
- Give the Gift of Experience for Christmas
- A Children’s Gift Guide
- More Children’s Gift Ideas
- Flea Marketing: Gifts for a Girl
- Alternatives to Mass Produced Toys
- Christmas Homemade: Personalized Pillow
- Treasure Boxes
Because I love meeting new people and sharing, this post is linked to:
Teach Me Tuesday, The Mommy Club, Natural Living Monday, Chick and Crafty Party, Show Off Your Stuff, Living Big on Less Money, Inspire Me Monday, Motivate Me Monday, Thriving on Thursdays, Between Naps on the Porch, Penny Pinching Party
See more at: http://marketingwithsara.com/amazon/warning-to-all-affiliate-marketers#sthash.7pLtrFUN.dpuf
I share because I care, so feel free to use any of my images as long as they are credited and accompanied by a link back to A Life in Balance. Failure to link back and credit my site as a source constitutes a copyright violation. Thanks!