It’s time for another amazing giveaway! This month, we’re so excited to bring you the 2016 FitBit Charge Giveaway – your chance to win a Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband!
I’ve had a Fitbit since 2013. I started out with a Fitbit One which I kept attached to my bra. Since I was getting ready for a half marathon, I logged tons of steps daily. Last year, I received a Fitbit Flex and switched from the One to the Flex. I love wearing the Flex on my wrist since it serves as a daily reminder to get my 10,000 step goal accomplished.
ORGANIZED BY: Juggling Act Mama
DATES: Ends January 17, 2016
Energize your day with Charge—an advanced activity wristband that tracks your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected throughout the day with real-time fitness stats and Caller ID on the OLED display. And when the day is done, automatically monitor your sleep and set a silent, vibrating alarm. Whether you’re at the office or on the go, Charge wirelessly syncs your stats to your smartphone and computer to help you find the motivation you need to achieve your goals. (Source)
- Activity Tracking
- Caller ID
- Auto Sleep + Silent Alarm
- Exercise Tracking
- OLED Display
- All-Day Wear
Ways to Get More Steps in Your Day with your Fitbit Charge
- Set an alarm on your Fitbit to help you stay on track with meeting your daily goal.
- Park your car farther away from the door to the store.
- Walk to school to pick up your kids instead of driving.
- Arrive early to pick up your kids from school and take a walk around the parking lot.
- Start walking or running 2 to 3 miles daily.
- Walk up the stairs to the bathroom instead of going to the one on the same floor.
- Take the stairs in stores instead of the escalator or elevator.
- Walk while talking on the phone.
- Walk in place or around the kitchen while waiting for your coffee to brew.
- Mow the lawn.
- Hang your clothes on a laundry line.
- Walk around the block after dinner.
- If you’re sitting at a desk all day, set a timer to get up and walk around every 30 minutes.
- Walk the grocery bags from the car into the house one bag at a time.
- Play with your kids.
- Ride bikes with your kids.
- Take a hike.
- Walk in place while folding the laundry.
- Walk and listen to books.
- Avoid drive-throughs; walk into the bank or store.
- Push your grocery cart all the way back to the store. This works even better when you park far away from the store.
- Walk your dog.
- Walk in place while doing the dishes.
- Walk over and talk to a neighbor instead of texting them.
- Walk to anything less than a mile from your home.
- Dance with your kids.
- Dance with your husband.
- Take a ballroom dancing class with your husband.
- Do a walking date with your husband.
Enter the 2016 FitBit Charge HR Giveaway
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Open WorldWide. 1 winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. International (outside US) winner will receive a $90.00 USD cash prize in lieu of prize. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Fitbit, Paypal, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Juggling Act Mama and sponsoring bloggers not responsible for delivery of prize. Winner should allow 4+ weeks for delivery of prize.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Post contains Amazon affiliate links. Should you make a purchase through one of these links, A Life in Balance will earn a few pennies, however, it does not impact the cost of the item to you.