(Read all the fine print here.)
As I take a break this week and spend time with my family, I’m sharing highlights from 2012 each day this week. Enjoy!
Favorite Posts from 2012
- Back to School: A Parent’s Letter to the Teacher – This is one of my favorite things to do every August as part of my back to school preparations.
- The Gift of Compassion – I wrote this post a week before the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School. It came while I was thinking about the holidays and issues with extended family.
- Want to Help Hurricane Sandy Victims? Start with One Family – Sometimes, we’re overwhelmed with all the ways we can help other people. Sometimes, we just need to start with one person, one family.
- Calendars and To Do List Systems – I can’t live my life as a mom of 5 kids, school volunteer, blogger, and Girl Scout co-leader without my lists and calendar.
- Motivation Monday Linky - One of my favorite projects this year has been starting a weekly linky party encouraging other bloggers and my readers become a better them this year. I have loved each and every post I read each week. There are some amazing writers, thinkers, and doers out there. I also want to give a shout out to my co-host, Stephanie of Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom who shares the same passion for encouraging others and creating community.
See more at: http://marketingwithsara.com/amazon/warning-to-all-affiliate-marketers#sthash.7pLtrFUN.dpuf
I share because I care, so feel free to use any of my images as long as they are credited and accompanied by a link back to A Life in Balance. Failure to link back and credit my site as a source constitutes a copyright violation. Thanks!