My Top 10 Tips for Saving Money
Everyone has their own toolbox of frugal tips. Even with commonalities, some tips don’t work for some families like using cloth diapers or washing out food bags. Share yours in the comments after checking out mine.
1. Cut your family’s hair or use a barber for $7/$8 haircuts for little ones.
2. Hit the clearance racks in the stores or shop thrift.
3. Play It Again Sports store for used sports equipment or garage sales.
4. Museum memberships – especially ones reciprocal with other museums.
5. Leftover night once a week.
6. Keep a running list of sizes needed next for clothes and shoes in purse.
7. Use public library for books.
8. Start a running list of free places to go in your area.
9. Combine errands.
10. Hang laundry on a clothes line.
Link Up Your Fabulously Frugal Posts!
Because I love meeting new people and sharing, this post is linked to:
Taking a Time Out Thursday, Home and Garden Thursday, The Mommy Club, Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways, Eco-Kids Tuesday, Seasonal Celebration
Disclosure: To help pay for running this blog, I am an Amazon Associate.