Slow Cooker Recipes are perfect for busy weeknight dinners in the fall and winter. I love slow cooker recipes for entertaining, too. I can fix something mid-day and forget about it until it’s time to serve the food.
7 Slow Cooker Recipes for Fall
I think you guys saw my plea for slow cooker recipes on last week’s Fabulously Frugal linky and took pity on me. This week I’m featuring 7 crock pot recipes. Most of them are entrees and side dishes. However, one is for a yummy-looking caramel dip, and 2 are for applesauce and apple butter. I am proud to say I pulled out my smallest crock pot this week to try making peppers and onions in it; the recipe turned out pretty well!
- Easy Applesauce from Going Green Mama
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes from Queen Bee Coupons
- Crockpot Caramel Dip from Stockpiling Moms
- Crockpot Hash Brown Casserole from Stockpiling Moms
- Easy Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe from Melissa’s Bargains
- Vegan Black Bean Soup from the Slow Cooker from Stuffed Veggies
- Crockpot Apple Butter from The (mis)Adventures of a Born-Again Farm Girl
I love the dipper crockpot for small recipes like peppers and onions and dips for parties. I put the programmable crockpot on my Christmas wish list since I’d love a fix-it-and-forget-it dinner.
Crock-Pot Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker
Crock-Pot 6-Quart Countdown Oval Slow Cooker with Dipper
Crock-Pot Little Triple Dipper