fabulously frugal thursday: 7 fall slow cooker recipes
Thanks for visiting! Never miss a post again! If you love reading my posts, you can subscribe and have new ones delivered straight to your inbox.
Disclosure: If you make a purchase using a link on this page, I may earn a commission, and I am very grateful for your support of this site. Thank you. (Read all the fine print here.)
Sign up now for my Semi-weekly Newsletter (with freebies)
I think you guys saw my plea for slow cooker recipes on last week’s Fabulously Frugal linky and took pity on me. This week I’m featuring 7 crock pot recipes. Most of them are entrees and side dishes. However, one is for a yummy-looking caramel dip, and 2 are for applesauce and apple butter. I am proud to say I pulled out my smallest crock pot this week to try making peppers and onions in it; the recipe turned out pretty well!
- Easy Applesauce from Going Green Mama
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes from Queen Bee Coupons
- Crockpot Caramel Dip from Stockpiling Moms
- Crockpot Hash Brown Casserole from Stockpiling Moms
- Easy Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe from Melissa’s Bargains
- Vegan Black Bean Soup from the Slow Cooker from Stuffed Veggies
- Crockpot Apple Butter from The (mis)Adventures of a Born-Again Farm Girl
Because I love meeting new people and sharing, this post is linked to:
Taking a Time Out Thursday, Home and Garden Thursday, The Mommy Club, Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways
A Life in Balance is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. See more at: http://marketingwithsara.com/amazon/warning-to-all-affiliate-marketers#sthash.7pLtrFUN.dpuf