When I saw these Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Bark Bites from Number 2 Pencil on Pinterest a few weeks ago, I knew I had to make them. With limited time in the kitchen these days, I love easy recipes. I also love easy recipes my kids can make, and this is one of them.
Yes, they were so easy to make. Not to mention, the candy received rave reviews from my family. In fact, I made another batch with white chocolate and then tried Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Melting Wafers – 12oz with Hershey’s Valentine’s Kisses, Chocolate Truffle.
Supplies Needed for Easy Valentine’s Day Candy
- Wilton Petite Silicone 12 Cavity Heart Pan
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Melting Wafers – 12oz
- Happy Valentines Day, Red, Pink, White, Valentine Cupid’s Mix M&M’s Milk Chocolate Candy 1 Pound Tube (optional)
- Hershey’s Valentine’s Kisses, Chocolate Truffle(optional)
How to Make Easy Valentine’s Day Candy
1. Fill the bottom of a silicone heart pan with M and M’s and sprinkles, or whatever you want, in a thin layer.
2. Melt the wafers in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave 30 seconds at a time. Stir between melting the chocolate. It will begin to melt after the 3rd time in the microwave.
3. Carefully spoon the melted chocolate over the candy in the silicone heart pan.
4. Let the heart candy cool on a flat spot in the fridge, or any other cool place.
5. When the candy is cool, pop out of the mold and store in a cool place or in the fridge.