Welcome new friends! This blog is all about ideas for the family (great recipes, gift ideas, parenting tricks, etc.). Throughout my site, any products highlighted are affiliate links. Should you purchase any of the products by clicking through links, you’ll be helping me continue to create resources for new and veteran moms.
As I take a break this week and spend time with my family, I’m sharing highlights from 2012 each day this week. Enjoy!
Most Clicked Posts in 2012
- Frugal Fall Decorating – This fall, I challenged myself to look for decorations for only a few dollars while I was out shopping, and I found a lot. Finding so much so easily was a fresh jolt of inspiration for this time-pressed mom.
- Baked Breaded Chicken
– I think this is the most searched for recipe on my site! I love it myself because it’s so easy to make, and my kids eat it up every time.
- Back to School: A Parent’s Letter to the Teacher – For the past 2 years, I’ve been writing letters to my children’s teachers as part of my back to school routine. My goal is to share with the teacher what I see as the strengths and weaknesses of my children and build a relationship to benefit all of us. Even though my children go to a small Catholic school, some of the teachers don’t have an opportunity to meet my children until they’re in the classroom.
- What I Wore Wednesday: Mom Style – Inspired by some of my favorite Philly Social Media Moms, I shared some spotlights on what I wear as a mom who loves to shop at Goodwill and the clearance racks.
- Christmas Gifts Made in an Afternoon – As a mom who felt like she rushed through Christmas preparation this year, I was so happy to find these gift ideas that I could make in a few hours with the kids. I’ll be rewriting my year-long Christmas plan for next year to make sure I get some Christmas gifts made early.