(Read all the fine print here.)
As I take a break this week and spend time with my family, I’m sharing highlights from 2012 each day this week. Enjoy!
Most Clicked Posts in 2012
- Frugal Fall Decorating – This fall, I challenged myself to look for decorations for only a few dollars while I was out shopping, and I found a lot. Finding so much so easily was a fresh jolt of inspiration for this time-pressed mom.
- Baked Breaded Chicken
- I think this is the most searched for recipe on my site! I love it myself because it’s so easy to make, and my kids eat it up every time.
- Back to School: A Parent’s Letter to the Teacher – For the past 2 years, I’ve been writing letters to my children’s teachers as part of my back to school routine. My goal is to share with the teacher what I see as the strengths and weaknesses of my children and build a relationship to benefit all of us. Even though my children go to a small Catholic school, some of the teachers don’t have an opportunity to meet my children until they’re in the classroom.
- What I Wore Wednesday: Mom Style – Inspired by some of my favorite Philly Social Media Moms, I shared some spotlights on what I wear as a mom who loves to shop at Goodwill and the clearance racks.
- Christmas Gifts Made in an Afternoon – As a mom who felt like she rushed through Christmas preparation this year, I was so happy to find these gift ideas that I could make in a few hours with the kids. I’ll be rewriting my year-long Christmas plan for next year to make sure I get some Christmas gifts made early.
See more at: http://marketingwithsara.com/amazon/warning-to-all-affiliate-marketers#sthash.7pLtrFUN.dpuf
I share because I care, so feel free to use any of my images as long as they are credited and accompanied by a link back to A Life in Balance. Failure to link back and credit my site as a source constitutes a copyright violation. Thanks!