As I take a break this week and spend time with my family, I’m sharing highlights from 2012 each day this week. Enjoy!
5 tips for school lunches, snacks, and food in the classroom
In August, I did 4 weeks of school food roundups. To get us back in the mode for January 2, 2013, I’m sharing a post I wrote in October about the importance of feeding our children while they learn and grow, plus the 4 weeks of ideas.
- Feeding Our Children’s Brains
- School Food for Parties and Birthdays
- Lunch Box Ideas – This was one of my favorite roundups since I am NOT creative in the lunch box department.
- Meal Planning Tips – I’ll be talking more about weekday meals in 2013 since I think families don’t need to rely on processed food for a quick meal.
- Snacktime Roundup – Don’t forget to check out my post on Halloween snacks and Christmas snacks. I’ll be doing another one in February for healthy Valentine’s Day snacks.