Well, since I had already started my summer bucket list (which we’ve been working on), I’m posting all 21 items and highlighting what is the most important to me. I love coming up with a list because it says to my children I’m listening to them and making note of what is important to them. A list is also about creating memories. A family that remembers its stories weaves them together to form a strong bond.
2012 Summer Bucket List (I’ll be posting updates on Facebook.)
1. Visit the labyrinth at the Delaware Art Museum
2. Make Rat on a Stick recipe (DONE!)
3. Bake (waiting for the weather though our new grill/smoker can bake stuff.)
4. Visit the Franklin Institute
5. Visit the Beach
6. Visit the Train Museum
7. Visit Lake Garrison, New Jersey
8. Visit the Helicopter Museum
9. Visit the Veteran’s Museum
10. Visit the Submarine Becuna
11. Movie afternoon with popcorn
12. Visit the Cape May Zoo
13. Have a picnic
14. Campfire with s’mores
15. Make ice cream
16. Visit the Please Touch Museum
17. Hike in a state park.
18. Blow bubbles.
19. Go swimming in a pool and learn to swim. (We’re working on this.)
20. Catch lightening bugs.
Because I love meeting new people and sharing, this post is linked to:Listable Life, Better Mom Mondays Linkup