I’ve been blogging for a long time, a really long time. Like 8 years this month. Whew!
To celebrate my 8 year blogging anniversary, I’m sharing with you 14 Must Read Blogging Tips to help you have an awesome 2015. I’ll be back in mid-January with my monthly income/expense report; I got behind during the holidays. By the way, I love being accountability to you, my readers, and my blogging friends about how I spend and earn money with my site.
Must Have Blogging Resource: Google Analytics Dashboards
If you want to blog deliberately and successfully in 2015, you need to know the details. You need to know when a post goes viral on Facebook. You need to know if that post has a high bounce rate. You need to know the best times to post on your site and on social media – for your site, not someone else’s.
You need to have this information at your fingertips to help you monitor how your site is doing daily.
How to Change Your Blogging Life with Google Analytics
I’ve been using How to Change Your Blogging Life with Google Analytics since last September. Though it goes without saying, I am busy, busy with family stuff, busy with volunteering, and of course, busy with blogging. Having access to relevant data in Google Analytics in an easy to understand format helps me be deliberate as a blogger.
Though I still have a way to go as a disciplined, deliberate blogger, I am getting there a lot faster with Clare’s Dashboards.
Clare’s $15 ebook with 12 downloadable dashboards for your site covers:
- Key blog stats – pageviews and visitor numbers at your fingertips
- Realtime stats – check the pulse of your traffic throughout the day
- AdSense – find out which posts are generating the most income
- Best times to post on social media – the best times for your blog, not the average blog
- Demographics of your readers – so you can get inside their minds
- Email – how well is your newsletter performing?
- Engagement – which channels send the most engaged readers?
- Referrers – which social networks and other bloggers send you the most readers?
- SEO and Bounce Rate – what keywords are you ranking for, and which posts are not sticky enough?
- Social Media – which posts are social networks sending readers to, and what are your top referring pins?
- Technical – how long does it take for your posts to load, and do you have any 404 errors that need fixing?
- Traffic Sources – where is all your traffic coming from?
14 Must Read Blogging Tips
Shared at Sunday Funday