Too often moms put self-care last on their daily list. I’m just as guilty as you are. I KNOW drinking a glass of water keeps my body hydrated and prevents me from getting tired, but taking the time to fill up my water bottle in order to drink 8 oz of water? Sometimes it seems like too much work. Even though it only takes about 40 seconds to fill the water bottle.
I challenge you to do one of these quick self-care ideas today. All you need is 10 minutes. Tomorrow, do another one.
Next week do 2 of them. Seriously. In a 24 hour day, you CAN find 20 minutes for you. You don’t have to do the 20 minutes all at once. Split them if you need to; just do them.
10 Minute Quick Self-Care Ideas for Every Mom
1. Go for a walk.
3. Read. Check out my list of Free Kindle books.
4. Wash your face.
5. Give someone in your family a hug.
6. Write down 3 things that made you smile today.
7. Take a photograph of something that makes you smile or laugh.
8. Make a funny face in the mirror.
9. Drink a glass of water.
10. Dance to a few songs on Pandora or Spotify.
How to Keep Costs Low on Healthy Habits
Take a Daily Break Even When You Think You Don’t Have Time
sunday afternoon craft time (recapturing creativity)